Upcoming talks for Spring 2020.
Book talks for Empires of Vice
- February 18. Harvard University, History and Economics Seminar (4:30 pm, CGIS-S030, 1730 Cambridge Street. Details here)
- February 26. University of Toronto, Asian Institute’s Centre for Southeast Asian Studies (2-4 pm, location details here)
- March 9. University of Texas-Austin, Comparative Politics Speaker Series (12-1:30 pm, location details here)
- March 18. Georgetown University
- March 26. East-West Center and University of Hawai’i-Honolulu, Public Seminar (12-1 pm).
- April 3. Northern Illinois University, Center for Southeast Asian Studies (12-1 pm, location details here)
- February 28. Presentation at “New Political Economies of the French Empire, 19th and 20th Centuries,” Columbia University, Maison Française (New York City, NY)
- March 27. Presentation at International Studies Association, Annual Conference (Honolulu, HI)